Thursday 10 April 2014

Another Sunny Day

I've spent the last 4 days inside my house watching the beautiful sunny days pass by from my bedroom window because it is HELL week. With two 10-page essays due and an exam by the end of the week, I had no choice but to stay inside. Well, today I got a little bit of free time and so I decided to finally get out of my Pjs and maybe put on some makeup and step outside for like 2 minutes.... that's of course before going back inside the library and dying again for the whole day. I'm not complaining because I actually did not even need to wear a jacket outside today. Yay for the nice weather! I hope it stays next week when I have allll the freee timeeeee. I just want to eat ice cream and walk on lakeshore with my buddddd. It all seems like wishful thinking for now. Until then, I have to punch out another essay, wish me luck!







White V-neck: TNA (really old but similar here)
Jeans: similar here $$$ or here $$
Boots: similar here $$$ or here $
Leather/Wool Vest: (not leather or wool but similar here $$$)
Hat: My mom's closet 


No comments:

Post a Comment